If a divorce is requested in court on the grounds of adultery between the spouses and a third person, the third person must be made a party in the case unless the court grants an exception. The third person can be asked by the court to pay damages because his actions have caused the divorce of the marriage.

“Do not let the third party get away”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *